Graduation Weekend in State College
Commencement ceremonies are just around the corner and students are taking their graduation pictures left and right! Graduation is a huge accomplishment to be celebrated with your loved ones. If you have family and friends coming down to State College for your ceremony, you might be wondering what else you can do during the weekend. Lucky for you, we made a list of some fun activities to help plan your weekend!
- Escape Room Inc – Think your parents can pull off a Diamond Heist? Or maybe you want to steal that founding document in the Chancellor’s Office with your friends? Whatever it may be, you can book online today – Escape Room Inc is fun for all ages!
- Arboretum – Our weather has been a little bit sporadic lately but the Arboretum is a great place to see some beautiful scenery. It makes a great place for graduation pictures too!
- What-A-Blast Laser Tag – Located just around the corner from us on McAllister Alley – go check out What-A-Blast Laser Tag for some fun with your friends and family!
- Palmer Museum – There’s currently three exhibitions at the Palmer Museum that may interest you:
- Plastic Entanglements: Ecology, Aesthetics, Materials
- Pop Art at the Palmer
- Dox Thrash, Black Life and the Carborundum Mezzotint
- 2000 Degrees – If you’re still feeling a bit artsy after the Palmer Museum – 2000 Degrees provides you with pre-fired pottery for you to paint. Don’t worry about your friends and family not being from State College because they also ship the pottery if needed!
- Penn State Bookstore – Go shopping with your family and friends for some Penn State gear and other fun Penn State knick knacks before you graduate!